privacybecause it's the law
This privacy statement reviews how Big Max’s Studio collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website. It also outlines the options available to you with regards to our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
As is the standard policy of most websites, Big Max’s Studio automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Potentially conduct research and analysis
- Potentially display content based on your interests
You may choose to stop receiving communications from us including our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Big Max’s Studio is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on Big Max’s Studio, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to complete your order and make a purchase from us, you must use our shopping cart provider to finalize and pay for that order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at email@example.com
Would You Like To Work With Me
Click the button below and let's talk.